Winter can be one of the most beautiful times of the year and there are a number of ways to embrace this beauty. One way is by displaying beautiful flowers in the perfect winter vase. If you are wondering how to make the perfect winter vase, here are the simple steps.
- Empty glass bottles (wine bottles are best)
- White spray paint
- Epsom salts
- Liquid glue
- Foam brush
- Start by making sure that your bottle or bottles are clean and dry.
- Now apply a coat of white spray paint.
- Allow to dry for approximately 4 hours.
- If necessary, apply a second coat.
- Allow to dry again before applying a layer of liquid glue to the bottle.
- Generously pour Epsom salts into a large plate.
- Roll the bottle in the Epsom salts until the bottle is evenly and thickly coated.
- Allow the glue to dry and this will keep the salts in place.
- Add some water and your winter flowers.
Don’t forget about adding winter accessories to your flower arrangement and set your flowers in the appropriate spot. You can use a single vase or several vases to create a tablescape if you prefer. Bottles in different shapes and sizes can also have a stunning effect.0